Tips for the Bride in Wedding Preparations:
- Shop early for small thank you gifts for your bridal party. Early shopping allows for good budgeting as you find great sales. Spend some time and carefully pre-wrap each gift to make it obvious that you care and say thank you.
- Plan something special for your partner. Considering a wedding gift just for him? From lingerie to a fishing trip
Marry Me in Tennessee has something just special for him.
- Know his favorite wine or champagne and plan a sexy way to enjoy it when the vows are completed and the guests have gone home.
- Consider off-season weddings. From dress shopping to gift giving, lodging to receptions, off seasons such as November, December, January, March and April offer excellent venues within your budget!
- Stay cool. Consider a spa treatment. Remember to schedule rest time.
- Most importantly, plan for continued special time with your partner. He is the most important person you have to consider. Nice to have a corsage for mom though!
Use Marry Me in Tennessee for all your wedding planning needs.
Contact our concierge with questions here!
BAAK Boutique –
Somewhere between cute, casual and classy is where you’ll find BAAK Boutique! Actually, you’ll find BAAK on Newport Highway between Newport and Sevierville with a store full of gorgeous, glorious boutique clothing for girls and women of almost every age and shape. Come see us and take a look at our catalog online. Come see us take a look at our catalog at www.baakboutique.com.