Tips for the Bride in Wedding Preparations:
- Shop early for small thank you gifts for your bridal party. Early shopping allows for good budgeting as you find great sales. Spend some time and carefully pre-wrap each gift to make it obvious that you care and say thank you.
- Plan something special for your partner. Considering a wedding gift just for him? From lingerie to a fishing trip
Marry Me in Tennessee has something just special for him.
- Know his favorite wine or champagne and plan a sexy way to enjoy it when the vows are completed and the guests have gone home.
- Consider off-season weddings. From dress shopping to gift giving, lodging to receptions, off seasons such as November, December, January, March and April offer excellent venues within your budget!
- Stay cool. Consider a spa treatment. Remember to schedule rest time.
- Most importantly, plan for continued special time with your partner. He is the most important person you have to consider. Nice to have a corsage for mom though!
Use Marry Me in Tennessee for all your wedding planning needs.
Contact our concierge with questions here!
Team 22 Portraits – We’ve all heard the saying, but these days pictures are worth more than a thousand words – they’re worth a lifetime. Team 22 Portraits brings out the lifetime of art in each photo we take both in the photography itself and the custom framing we provide. We don’t specialize in wedding, family, reunion, etc., we give each and every artistic effort the same consistently high quality approach. We can photograph you in our studio or your place of choice. www.team22portraits.com
BAAK Boutique –
Somewhere between cute, casual and classy is where you’ll find BAAK Boutique! Actually, you’ll find BAAK on Newport Highway between Newport and Sevierville with a store full of gorgeous, glorious boutique clothing for girls and women of almost every age and shape. Come see us and take a look at our catalog online. Come see us take a look at our catalog at www.baakboutique.com.